At Highgate Hill Doctors our GPs have a specific interest in worker’s injuries assisting in fast return to work.
– Easy parking and priority for West End and other local precincts.
– In-clinic treatment where appropriate, with facilities for thorough wound cleaning, exploration and closure.
– Referrals to a carefully selected network of physiotherapists, hand therapists and specialist surgeons who accept workers’ compensation.
– Close co-ordination with work sites or companies where appropriate. Site visits to discuss the needs of your workers are encouraged, we enjoy getting to know the companies and their safety officers.
– Modern equipment including eye microscope for removal of minor foreign bodies and assessing eye injuries.
– Streamlined processes to get workers further help as soon as possible.
– The doctors have experience in large scale factory wide vaccination and with individual workers.